Now that Spring is here and Summer is just around the corner, I am loving all the pretty pastels a.k.a ice cream colours that are flooding the Satrosphere, I can’t get enough of them! Here are my favourites, that just ooze pretty pastely-ness!
1. Babe Magnet Phone Case for Apple iPhone 6/6S-Skinnydip
2. Cinematype 2 Print-Tom Pigeon
3. Drive in Movies Enamel Pin-Fairycakes
4. Always Time For Tea Mug-JillyJilly
5. Task Lap-Swedish Green-Howkapow
6. Geometric Pink Blush Notebook-SketchInk
7.Happy With You Anniversary Card-Ginger Pickle
Are you in love with pastels just as much as I am?
Follow my blog on Bloglovin
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I am totally in love with the flamingo trend right now, i’ve seen flamingos on prints, cards, wrapping paper, mugs….you name it, they are everywhere right now and rightly so! They are beautiful birds and who doesn’t love a pink bird?! Here are my favourite flamingo inspired products out there at the moment, i’m so in love with them all, especially the flamingo cropped t-shirt (WANT!)
1. Illustrated flamingo print cropped T-Shirt, £18.00-Hero & Cape
2. Flamingo print scrunchie, £4.00-Topshop
3. Flamingo print socks, £3.00- M&S
4. Porcelain flamingo necklace, £27-And Mary
5. Flamingo art print, £10-Geri Loves Emi via Notonthehighstreet.com
6. Flamingo gold chrome iPhone 6 case, £15-Skinny Dip via ASOS
7. You & Me flamingo greeting card, £2.99-BerinMade
8. Flamingo bottle opener, £4.95-Hope and Willow via Notonthehighstreet.com
9. 12 3D flamingo drink stirrers, £8.90-Pelemele
Are you in love with the flamingo trend? What flamingo inspired products are you currently lusting after?