1. My new print from Bookishly! Me and my boyfriend Andrew are in the process of revamping our wall art and we came across this amazing book art which features the Shakespeare quote “I like this place and willingly could waste my time in it” which is so very apt for us! It came framed ready to be hung, and it’s quite small and lightweight so it’s perfect for popping on the wall. We will definitely need to get some more as there are so many others I want.
2. Candy Pop blog! Natasha has the loveliest blog ever, a lifestyle blog full of the prettiest pictures. Her most recent post is 10 things to do in Vienna….totally want to jet off to Vienna now, it looks lovely, I have always wanted to go 🙂 She was kind enough to photograph my “Wild and Free” print and share it on her instagram, how lovely, I can never take pretty photographs like she does!
3. The Fall on Netflix. I’ve just started watching this and so far i’m loving it already. It’s a crime thriller set in Belfast about a serial killer who is living a double life as a family man. Here is the plot summary from IMBD:
“A psychological thriller that examines the lives of two hunters. One is a serial killer who stalks his victims in and around Belfast and the other is a talented Detective Superintendent from the MET who is brought in to catch him.”
Pretty riveting stuff so i’m giving it the thumbs up this week.
4. My new koala necklace! Been wearing this little guy everywhere recently, he’s one of my favourites from my new collection as I just ADORE koalas….they’re just insanely cute! My dream is to hug one in Australia *one day*. I watched the BBC program called Natures Miracle Orphans a while back and it is the best show ever!! Baby koalas, sloths, wombats…the best entertainment ever. *so cute*.
5. Orange Chocolate Digestives. Need I say more?! They’re back guys and if you haven’t tried them yet, get your butts down to the shops and give them a go. They are heaven!!
What are you loving this week?