I am currently loving black and gold at the moment! Having recently decorated my home office in a lovely muted soft grey colour with my light white-washed pine table and shelving, I thought the perfect accompanying colours where black and gold…cue my obsession!
Here is a collection of lovely monochrome and gold goodies which have tickled my fancy…what are you currently obsessed with?
1// Black and White Bamboo Basket-£15.00 The Forest & Co via Notonthehighstreet.com
2// Carved Heart You + Me Candle-£25.00 Lily Belle
3// Giraffe Print-£25.00 Meraki Meraki via Notonthehighstreet.com
4// Gold Foil Pineapples Washi Tape-£2.00 Unwrap Colour via Etsy
5// Monochrome Patterned Notebook-£4.00 CJDesignsPaper via Etsy
6// ‘But First Coffee’ Thermal Coffee Mug-£15.00 Ban.do Via Utility Design
Follow my blog on Bloglovin’
Now that Spring is here and Summer is just around the corner, I am loving all the pretty pastels a.k.a ice cream colours that are flooding the Satrosphere, I can’t get enough of them! Here are my favourites, that just ooze pretty pastely-ness!
1. Babe Magnet Phone Case for Apple iPhone 6/6S-Skinnydip
2. Cinematype 2 Print-Tom Pigeon
3. Drive in Movies Enamel Pin-Fairycakes
4. Always Time For Tea Mug-JillyJilly
5. Task Lap-Swedish Green-Howkapow
6. Geometric Pink Blush Notebook-SketchInk
7.Happy With You Anniversary Card-Ginger Pickle
Are you in love with pastels just as much as I am?
Follow my blog on Bloglovin
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I am totally in love with the flamingo trend right now, i’ve seen flamingos on prints, cards, wrapping paper, mugs….you name it, they are everywhere right now and rightly so! They are beautiful birds and who doesn’t love a pink bird?! Here are my favourite flamingo inspired products out there at the moment, i’m so in love with them all, especially the flamingo cropped t-shirt (WANT!)
1. Illustrated flamingo print cropped T-Shirt, £18.00-Hero & Cape
2. Flamingo print scrunchie, £4.00-Topshop
3. Flamingo print socks, £3.00- M&S
4. Porcelain flamingo necklace, £27-And Mary
5. Flamingo art print, £10-Geri Loves Emi via Notonthehighstreet.com
6. Flamingo gold chrome iPhone 6 case, £15-Skinny Dip via ASOS
7. You & Me flamingo greeting card, £2.99-BerinMade
8. Flamingo bottle opener, £4.95-Hope and Willow via Notonthehighstreet.com
9. 12 3D flamingo drink stirrers, £8.90-Pelemele
Are you in love with the flamingo trend? What flamingo inspired products are you currently lusting after?